Replacement Certificates

Whether you lost your certificate for your concealed carry training class, basic pistol, or defensive pistol, we would like to try to assist you with a replacement certificate.

If your certificate was rejected by a state agency for any reason, please do not use this form. Instead, contact us immediately to discuss the specifics.

Please complete the form below and we shall email you an invoice for the research process. Please keep in mind that there are no guarantees that we can issue you a replacement certificate. Typically we only keep student records for 5 years. If you attended class at another school, we will not be able to issue a certificate. If you changed your name, we can not issue a new certificate with your new name. If you registered for a class but never attended, we will not be able to issue a certificate. There is no guarantee that we will be able to issue a new certificate. If we are unable to issue a replacement certificate, there shall be no refunds.

Please note if you are requesting a concealed carry certificate and it has been more than 1 year since you attended class, it is highly recommended you attend a concealed carry class again. Gun laws have changed every year since the passage of concealed carry in Illinois. Instead of requesting a new certificate, sign up for a concealed carry class.

The research fee is: $25.00.

Please provide your name. If you have changed your name instead use the name you provided when you registered for the class. We will ONLY issue certificates in the name you used when you registered for the class.
Please provide the email where we can send you the invoice for the research fee, and if we are able to verify your details, where we can also send your replacement certificate. Research shall not begin until the invoice has been paid.
If you have a new email address, please provide the email address you used when registering for class. This assists us in finding your details while researching.
Please provide your current phone number where we can contact you if we have any questions or require additional information.
Please try to be as specific as possible. We would need at minimum the year and month of your class.
I understand the fee associated is for the research necessary to provide a replacement certificate. I understand there is absolutely no guarantee that a replacement certificate will be issued. I agree there shall be no refunds of the research fee.