Are you having a hard time applying for your concealed carry license? We’re here to help. We will process your Illinois FOID or Concealed Carry License! We even offer Florida or Arizona concealed carry license application assistance.
How long does it take to process the concealed carry license application? On average we’ll need about a half-hour to process each application. For example, if you need assistance with an Illinois plus Florida license application, that’s about an hour.
What should you bring with you when we assist you with your concealed carry license application?
- Bring your FOID if you have one. If you don’t that’s ok!
- Bring your Illinois Driver’s License or State ID.
- A credit or Debit card to pay the application fees.
- Your official Illinois concealed carry training certificate. If you have not already completed your concealed carry training class, you’ll need to sign up first.
- If you already have a username for the ISPFSB website, please have that.
- 10 years of residency information.
We will process your photographs for your license applications at no additional charge.
Our fee for concealed carry application assistance is $25 per application. If you don’t have a FOID yet, we’ll process that application for no extra processing fee while we process your Illinois concealed carry license application. This does not include application fee(s) paid directly to the state(s).
If you are also applying for a Florida or Arizona concealed carry license application, you will need your fingerprint cards before we can complete the application fully. Unlike Illinois, Florida and Arizona do require fingerprints with their applications which must be ink and must have been taken by law enforcement.
- FOID means Firearm Owner Identification card, a necessary license to purchase and possess firearms for Illinois residents.
- CCL means concealed carry license, a necessary license to carry a concealed handgun in Illinois in most public places.
- CWL is the Florida Concealed Weapons License.
- CWP is the Arizona Concealed Weapons Permit.